Whether you are expecting your first child, transferring from another city or just looking for a new doctor for your child, we hope you will take a few minutes to find out what makes Active Kids Pediatrics special.
In choosing the primary pediatrician of your choice, head over to our About Us page to learn a little more about either one of our doctors to see which one is a good fit for you and your child. Your primary pediatrician will see your child(ren) for all of their Well Visits. For the Sick Visits, you may meet a different provider due to availability on certain days.
- Expecting? Please call our office and schedule a Meet the Doctor appointment with the doctor you would like to meet. Please download and fill out the very brief form before your visit. Be sure to review our Notice of Privacy Practices attached to the form. Meet the Doctor Form
- New Baby? Please download the Newborn Packet and review, fill out and sign the necessary forms before your appointment. Newborn Packet
- Transferring? Call our office for an appointment and let us know you are a new patient. Download the New Patient Packet, fill out and sign forms, be sure to fill out the Medical Release Form to have your previous provider send us your child(ren)’s medical records. New Patient Packet
- Important Information. Please review our policies before your appointment. If you have any questions/concerns, please ask for our Compliance Officer so he may answer any questions or concerns you may have. Policy Packet
Here is a checklist of what you should bring to the office for your first visit:
- Your Insurance Card.
- Your child’s Immunization Card or immunization records.
- Fill out the PDF online or in Acrobat Reader ahead of time, print them up and bring with you to our office.
- If you have copies of your child(ren)’s medical records, you do not need to fill out the Medical Release Form, but please bring the records with you so we can scan them into your child(ren)’s Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- If you are making your first visit a Well Visit and your child has complex medical issues (such as developmental, medical syndromes or chronic diseases that are not well controlled) that need to be reviewed, please let our scheduler know so that they book extra time for that first visit.